This look is great for a day at work or an evening out. Its a neutral eye that can be light or very dramatic, depending on how much you build the shadow. I think you are going to love this look, just as much as I do.
Baked, Not Fried Palette...
- First I primed my eye with Urban Decay's Primer Potion (my favorite) http://www.urbandecay.com/
- Next, I took my E.L.F flat eyeshadow brush and got the marbled taupe looking color (second row, left side). I then foiled the color by spraying the brush with my MAC fix+ (If you don't have this, you can just spray some water on the brush, that works just as good) I then patted that color all over my lower lid and brushed it slightly up into my crease.
- I then took a dry/clean fluffy crease brush from ECO Tools and took the color just below (first row, left side) and blended that in swiping motion into my crease, adding more color at the outer V of my eye. This color is intense so make sure you tap your brush after getting the color, this will ensure fall out over your cheek.
- I then took a fluffy angled eyeshadow brush from NYX and applied the lightest shade in the palette under my brow bone and blended it down into the crease color.
- With a dense tapered brush I took the darkest shade and defined my outer V to create an even more dramatic look. I blended the color slightly out using a blending brush.
- Then I took a pencil brush and took the first color and placed it on my lower lash line. I then took the second shade and rubbed it just below the first color with a q-tip.
- With a small smudge brush I took the top right corner shade and rubbed that into my inner part of the tear duct and in a swiping motion brought it up slightly. This will brighten up your eye and add that little bit of pop on the eye.
- I then took the mini pencil eyeliner that came with the palette and lined my upper lash line, tight line and water line.
- Then I applied my new favorite mascara L'Oreal's Voluminous Million Lashes in Carbon Black. Using my fav glue Revlon Precision I applied a pair of flash lashes from Model 21 (T-16). http://www.model21.com/, they have really great deals on eyelashes.
- On my face I used Mabelline Fit me foundation and pressed powder in color 230
- On my lips I used Wet N Wild Glassy Gloss in 311A Glass Confusion
- On my cheeks for blush I used WNW 834E in Berry Shimmer
Other Products I used...
Thank you for visiting my blog for my WNW tutorial. More reviews, bargains and tutorials to come. So, stay tuned.