Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Drug Store Make-up Products Spotted at Walmart & Rite-Aid

Well its the beginning of 2012, which means new product launches from all the big names at the drug store.  I was out this week shopping for household items, when I ran across several new product displays at both Wal-Mart and Rite-Aid.  Most or all of this products are launching nation wide.

On my trip to Wal-Mart to buy dog food for our doggie Mr. Brown, I spotted the following:

Colour Riche Balm by L'Oreal

 This is a tinted lip balm with SPF 15, this comes in 8 different colors and seems to be very similar to the new Revlon Lip Butters, that everyone is raving about.  I personally have not purchased any of these but will be doing so very soon.  Please stand tuned for a haul and review of both this product and the Revlon ones.

Soho London New York Brush Collection

Again, while I was in Wal-Mart I spotted these new brushes by Soho London New York.  They are most commonly known for their cute beauty and make-up cases.  Well guess what ladies, they are now making inexpensive make-up brushes.  While the Wal-Mart display did not have a sample, the one I saw at Rite-Aid did have a sample and I must say I was impressed with the quality of this brush.  I might buy 2 or 3 of the eye brushes to review.

Revlon Photo Ready Airbrush Mousse Foundation

This claims to leave a light airy application.  I think I might try this, because I am not a very big fan of foundation.  I actually only use foundation when I am going out for a night on the town.  Other times, I don't find the need to use it.  My mom always told me that lots of make-up will make me have wrinkles faster and I believe her.  She is in her 50's and hardly ever uses make-up and she looks like she is 35 my age.


Maybelline Color Tattoo by Eye Studio


This and the new L'Oreal Eyeshadow (see display photo below) is all the rave for the youtube make-up guru's.   I actually picked up the L'Oreal one on the advise of one of my fav guru's GlamLifeGuru.  I will be buying this as well soon and reviewing, so stay tuned.

Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara


 This products claims to give you 4X's the length.  I am not a huge fan of Maybelline Mascara's.  The only ones I really like by Maybelline are the Lash Stiletto and Great Lash, but I am a huge mascara junkie.  I feel you can never have too many.  So, I will be buying this here very soon to review.  

Maybelline Super Stay 14hr Lipstick

I will say, I am so excited about this one.  I have tons of Maybelline lip products.  They have a very nice selection of colors.  So no doubt in my mind I will be purchasing every single color.  Plus I got 4 new make-up cases for Xmas, so I have lots of room for new make-up. :)

L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Color

I was so super excited about these.  This is the new line of nail polish by L'Oreal.  All these colors are amazing and have intense color and shine.  The claim is that these colors will last 10 days.  What is so awesome, they have 42 different colors.  I will be scooping up all of these for my collection.


Covergirl Blast Flipstick and Lash Blast 24hr

New in the Covergirl Blast collection are these very interesting Blast FlipSticks.  These are a dual lipsticks with one end being a matte shade and the other end is a cream color.  Both can be worn separately or together to make the color more intense.  There is a selection of 13 colors, so I think it would be a great bang for your buck.  I am a little unsure about these, as I bought some of the Colorblast eyeshadow sticks and did not like them at all.  I am a sucker for make-up though.  So, I will be trying at least one of these.  So far it looks like I will like Perky, Glimmer and Vixen.

Another new product in the Blast Collection is the Blast Volume Mascara and liner.  I am a huge fan of the Lash Blast mascaras.  I will be purchasing both of these products.  I love the fact that the liner has felt tip.  These reminds me of my fav liquid liner of 2010 and 2011 the Maybelline Lash Stiletto.  Also, I saw a new collection for the Covergirl Queen collection.  There are new mascaras and eyeliners as well.  I hear that the eyeliners are very similar to the Urban Decay 24/7.  I will be these up to see if they are in fact dupes for the Urban Decay liners.  Stay tuned...


Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush

OMG!  These are going to be my favs... I am a huge fan of the Maybelline Dream Mousse Blushes.  These all remind me of the MAC cream blushes.  I will no doubt have all these colors in my make-up collection.  These claim to have a even better formula than the Dream Mousse so it will blend easier and give you a better flushed looked.  We will see.  Stay tuned for a review and haul shortly.

New Revlon Colorstay 16 hr Eyeshadow Quads and Eyeliner
As some of you may know many drug stores had the Revlon Colorstay 12 hr quads on clearance at the end of the year.  I think is the reason why.  These eyeshadow quads are amazing.  I am in love with all these colors.  I will be purchasing these very soon when Rite-Aid has them buy one get one 50% as I have a $2.00 off coupon.  I was so tempted to buy one today, but I already had a ton of stuff in my cart.  So I had some will power.  Stay tuned for a review, haul and tutorial with these shortly.

Once again, thank you to everyone for the support... Please dont forget to subcribe to my blog for your chance to enter my giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment