Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Product Reviews and Swatches


So of all the new products I saw, I decided to purchase one of each of the 3 different collections pictured above.  From left to right.... 

The new Wet N Wild ColorIcon Single Shadows with Bold Shimmer cost $1.99.  All I have to say is wow.  Wet N Wild holds true to their ads.  These colors are all very pigmented and so beautiful.  I love, love, love these colors.  I MUST add all of them to my collection.  Wet N Wild just is awesome.  These single shadows come with a mini eyeliner.  I have so many of these already.  I love that I can just toss them into my travel bag or purse on the go.  The only thing I wish was that they made a corresponding eyeliner color or jumbo pencil with these shadows.  That would have made me even more happy.  The color I purchased is a nice hot pink color called Sellout.  The shimmer does not let you down.  The eyeshadow is long wearing as all WNW shadows are. 

The new L'Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner cost $8.99.  I am so excited about this new eyeliner.  Ever since, I saw a tutorial on Rite-aid.com.  I fell in love with this eyeliner.  This liner will be a great way to add a dramatic look to your eyes.  Here is the tutorial if you would like to see it.  I cant wait to use this liner.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVbcOGvb6fY.    I know that Victoria Secret also has a larger smudge eyeliner.  I used it this weekend and was not pleased.  I am hoping this one is better.    I bought the color black/noir.  Stay tuned for a tutorial of my own .

Last but not least, the new L'Oreal Infalliable Single Eyeshadow cost $7.95 (see photos below).  I bought the black color called Eternal Black.  Wowzers is all I have to say.  Many folks are saying that this is a pretty close dupe for the Chanel ILLUSION D'OMBRE in Mirifique cost $36.00.  As you can see the cost saving is awesome.  When I swatched this bad boy I was like MAN!!! I love it!  I totally cant wait to use this.  It blends so well and is so pigmented.  I am totally going to go and pick the rest up.  As you can see below these are all amazing colors.


These L'Oreal products are amazing I swatched them and typed this post and washed my hands and tried to rub off the product and it stayed.  I had to use make-up remover to take them all off.  So these have great staying power.

Stay tuned for tutorials for all these products.  Thank you for your support.


Barbie :)

2 comments:

  1. I need a good smokey eyeliner. Does it come with a smudger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it doesnt, that is the only thing I dont like about it. But you can always by the $1.00 one from ELF. Its worth it. I have it and used it with and it worked great.... :)

    ReplyDelete