Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hurry, Hurry to Rite Aid for great DEALS!!

Hello Divas!! Today I went to Rite-Aid just to look around and found some really awesome deals on make-up. 



Currently all Revlon eye cosmetics are 40% off at Rite-Aid.  If you haven't already and are interested in buying the new Revlon Colorstay Eye Shadow quads, here is your opportunity to get them for very inexpensive.  Regular retail price at my local Rite-Aid for these palette is $7.49, with the sale the price was $4.49 and if you watch the Rite-Aid perks video you can score at $2.00 off coupon making this item only $2.49.  Awesome Deal! If you have a manufacturer coupon, this can also mean an even sweeter deal!


The Revlon Colorstay palette in Precocious





Wet N Wild is also 40% off this week at Rite-Aid.  One of my favorite bloggers posted this awesome deal this week.  The new WNW Megashine Lip colors have been released.  I saw this last week at Walgreens in a new end cap display.  I was going to buy them, but am very happy I waited.  You will see why... :) 

A huge thank you to the Nouveau Cheap Blog http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2012/01/too-good-to-pass-up-wet-n-wild.html. The new WNW Megashine Lip Colors are retail priced at $2.99.  After the 40% discount the price was $1.79, on the packaging only at Rite-Aid there is a instant $1.00 off coupon.  I was able to score all of the new lip colors for an AMAZING .79 cents each... HOT HOT Deal!!! 



Even better deal for me for my whole purchase, I had a $2.00 up reward from my Pantene deal from 2 weeks ago.  So my total for the items I purchases was......$8.35, almost the price for just the eyeshadow quad by itself.  This is why I always like to use my up rewards because it saves you even more money... So run don't walk over to Rite-Aid to score these deals too.

Thank you Barbie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment