Sunday, January 22, 2012

My CVS Milani DEAL!!!

So as posted yesterday CVS is having a huge sale on selected Milani products.  So I went over to my local CVS and got some products.  I pleasantly surprised because there were many more products than listed, in my fav bloggers site on clearance.  Here is a photo of what I was able to snag.  While I was there another young lady was grabbing at items I wanted to buy so I was like "OH man I wanted that... and that... and that..."

Although some bloggers are saying they have seen a sale display and stickers on these products.  At my CVS there were none, so I had to scan each item and see what the price was on each.  What was great about this purchase was that when I went to the CVS card scanner I had $5.50  in extra care beauty bucks.  So needless to say I was super happy about that!!! My total savings was $70.11 :)  Here is a list of what I purchased and the how much they cost.
  • Milani Runway Eyes Fashion Shawdows in #08 Catwalk - $2.32
  • Milani Runway Eyes Fashion Shawdows in #02 Fashionista Pinks - $2.32
  • Milani Baked Single Shadow in #04 Coffee Shop - $1.82
  • Milani Powder Bronzer in #00 Radiant - $1.69
  • Milani Minerals Blush in #204 Sweet Rose - $1.82
  • Milani HD Advances Concealer in #04 Medium Honey - $2.32
  • Milani Eye Tech Liquid Eye Liner in #03 Charcoal - $2.07
  • Milani Liquif'eye in #02 Silver - $1.95
  • Milani Glitzy Glamour Gloss in #01 First Class - $1.99
  • Milani Lipstick in #18 Mystique Mauve - $1.59
  • Milani Lipstick in #18 Sugar Rim - $1.59
My total after the $5.50 discount for the beauty extra care bucks was $15.98... coming out to $1.45 each...AMAZING DEAL!!!  Stay Tuned for more deals from Barbie's Bargain Bin!!!!!  Tutorials of these products coming very soon!!!

Smooches!!!! B

No comments:

Post a Comment