Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My weekly beauty deals

Here are my weekly beauty deals.  These are items that I either needed or needed a back-up in my supply closet.

Walgreens

Listerine is on sale now at Walgreens for $3.99 with a 50 cent off coupon from this Sunday's paper, my Listerine was $3.50, normally this is around $7.99.  Great deal!


All Neutrogena facial and body products are 25% off now at Walgreens.  I had a $1.50 off coupon from this Sunday's paper and a $1.00 off from the Walgreen coupon booklet.  My face was only $6.00.  If you go by online the price is much better.

All Clean and Clear products are on sale for $4.99, this Sunday's paper had a high dollar coupon of $2.00 off.  Final cost $2.99.  Awesome deal!


All Lubriderm lotions are on sale for $5.99, there was a $2.00 off coupon in this Sunday's paper.  Final cost $3.99.  Sweet deal!

CVS


This is such a sweet deal, I am just so made I didnt have more coupons.  Suave deordrant is on sale for $1.00.  I had a 75 cent off coupon from Sunday's paper.  Final cost 25 cents. SWEET!

All Suave hair care products and body washes are on sale for 3 for $5.00.  This Sunday's paper had many coupons for Suave.  I got 3 dry shampoos after using 2 different coupons for 3 for $2.00.  Awesome deal!!

As I stated, in an earlier post I was really sick this week.  So I didn't go out as much to get more deals.  After a trip to the doctor, I am now on meds so next week I should be better.

Thank you to iheartcvs.com for the pics of sale products.

B :)

No comments:

Post a Comment