- First I primed my eyes with Urban Decay's Primer potion.
- Then, I patted the bronze orange color (left side) on my lids with a flat eyeshadow brush.
- With a fluffy crease brush I, then place the dark brown shade in the crease of my eye. I applied in a sweeping motion back and forth across my crease.
- I then took an angled fluffy brush and swept the taupe color (right side) just over my crease almost to help blend out the darker brown color.
- Then with same brush after I cleaned it off I took the white shade (bottom) and swept it under my brow bone for highlighting.
- Then with the sponge applicator I took the dark brown shade and created an outer V to create a smoky effect. I then used a blending brush to blend out any harsh lines.
- In my inner corners of the tear ducts I took a small smudge brush and dusted lightly the gold shade(upper)
- With the pointy end of the sponge applicator, I took the orange color and lined 1/2 of my lower lash line, then I took the dark brown and line the outer half of my lower lash line.
- I lined my upper lash line with Wet n Wild's Mega Liquid Eyeliner in 865 Brown
- Then with Wet n Wild's pencil liner in Dark Brown I lined my water line.
- I then added L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous to both my upper and lower lashes.
- I topped off my look with Maybelline's Dream Mousse Blush in Rose Petal on my cheeks and on my lips L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail Lip gloss in Barely Nude.
The Final Look...
Thank you for your support. Barbie :)