Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Maybelline Eyestudio Tutorial (Caffeine Rush)

Hello Dolls!  This is my second tutorial ever on my blog.  I was really bored today and I cut my hair last night, so I was going through my make-up and found a palette from Maybelline that I bought a few months back.  I used it then and I loved it but I have to much make up it kind of just sat in my make-up bin until today.  This is from their new collection called Eyestudio Color Explosion.  There are five palettes in this collection.  These colors are as stated on Maybelline's Exclusive luminizer combines with pigments for PURE IMPACT, EXQUISITE COLOR. IGNITED BY LIGHT.  Exquisite color. Ignited by light. Now explosive eyes are born.  I totally agree with this statement.  This palette Caffeine Rush is the neutral colors, but now that I rediscovered this I want to go out and purchase the rest.

The Palette...

  • First I primed my eyes with Urban Decay's Primer potion.
  • Then, I patted the bronze orange color (left side) on my lids with a flat eyeshadow brush.
  • With a fluffy crease brush I, then place the dark brown shade in the crease of my eye.  I applied in a sweeping motion back and forth across my crease.
  • I then took an angled fluffy brush and swept the taupe color (right side) just over my crease almost to help blend out the darker brown color.
  • Then with same brush after I cleaned it off I took the white shade (bottom) and swept it under my brow bone for highlighting.
  • Then with the sponge applicator I took the dark brown shade and created an outer V to create a smoky effect.  I then used a blending brush to blend out any harsh lines.
  • In my inner corners of the tear ducts I took a small smudge brush and dusted lightly the gold shade(upper)
  • With the pointy end of the sponge applicator, I took the orange color and lined 1/2 of my lower lash line, then I took the dark brown and line the outer half of my lower lash line.
  • I lined my upper lash line with Wet n Wild's Mega Liquid Eyeliner in 865 Brown
  • Then with Wet n Wild's pencil liner in Dark Brown I lined my water line.
  • I then added L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous to both my upper and lower lashes.
  • I topped off my look with Maybelline's Dream Mousse Blush in Rose Petal on my cheeks and on my lips L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail Lip gloss in Barely Nude.
The Final Look...


Thank you for your support. Barbie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment